Welcome to 2020 Social LLC (“2020 Social LLC," "we," "us" or "our").
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
• Your username, password and e-mail address to grant us access to your account.
• Communications between you and Instagram. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• develop and test new products and features
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Instagram (or the group of companies of which Instagram is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
• Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which 2020 Social LLC, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, 2020 Social LLC cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Instagram or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and 2020 Social LLC, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Instagram make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
2020 Social LLC does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US